Saturday, November 11, 2006

Cooking Love

It is one of those typical nothing to do Friday evenings.

“Hey whtzup? What plans for the evening?” I called my friend.

“Well, nothing yet, what are you up to?” she replied.

“Hmm... nothing here too, hey why don’t you come over here and let us cook dinner and watch a movie or something?!”

“Okie, here I come” she giggled.

A few minutes later she is at my apartment, and after chilling for a while in front of the TV, I moved on to cook dinner. She said she want to watch my cooking experiments and so stood by me as I worked in my cooking lab a.k.a. kitchen! After a while she sat on the kitchen top, next to the cooking range, observing my newly developed cooking skills.

We chatted as the cooking progressed. I took a bit of one the dishes which was almost done in a spoon and offered her to taste. She tasted it and was surprised at my skills… lol! As she tasted it, I noticed her lips wrapping the tea spoon, sucking in every drop of it. The sight of her tongue and lips on the spoon gave me tickles. When her lips freed the spoon, I also used it to taste the dish. But the taste I wanted was not of the dish, but of her lips and tongue. Hmm… it felt so exciting when my lips and tongue wrestled with the spoon thinking it was in hers a while ago.

She said it taste so good that she want to try some more. As I moved the spoon towards her, the thick spicy gravy fell off the spoon (were my hand shaking?!) and fell on her foot. “Aww... I am so sorry” I apologized embarrassingly. “Its ok honey” she comforted me with a very sweet smile. As she leaned forward to clean it with a tissue, I stopped her saying “please, let me”. She had a very nice pair of clean, good looking, and shapely legs. With a wicked smile, I bent forward and licked her foot. She sat back against the kitchen cabinet, surprised and equally excited by the sudden unexpected action of mine. I took use of the moment and ran my long fingers on her feet. She sighed softly. As I found that she is giving in to the moment, I kissed her feet and ran my fingers all over it. Then I kissed her toes and started sucking them one by one. She almost shivered when her toe was deep in my mouth, caressed by my tongue and full of warm saliva.

I stopped for a while… running my fingers up and down her foot. She took another spoon of the spicy gravy, lifted her top and poured into her navel. That was exactly what I was waiting for, I moved closer to her, and standing between her legs, I pressed my lips onto her belly button. First I tasted it and then stir it with my tongue. It tasted much better than from the spoon. I wrapped my lips around her navel and sucked in the yummy gravy. As I continued licking every drop of it, my hands slowly ran upward, into her top, to the bottom of her little hills. She grabbed my hands and placed it further up, on the mounts. With my long fingers cupping her completely, I gently squeezed it. She closed her eyes, leaned her head back and made a low moan.

As we continued this ecstasy, I noticed the honey bottle on the kitchen top. I opened the bottle and pour some honey into her belly button. The honey filled her whole navel and then started oozing downwards.... When it neared her jeans, she quickly unbuttoned and unzipped to half. The honey ran down into her panty. I greedily licked away the honey from her belly and went after the trail. My tongue followed all the way to her panty. As I licked the honey on her panty, she lifted her hip and helped me to pull down her jeans further. Kissing her panty, I pulled her jeans all the way down… and threw it on the floor. The sight of her fleshy, but firm thighs rushed more blood into my pants. After a few minutes I noticed that the honey got warm and salty, mixing with her honey. Voraciously I started sucking and licking every drop of it from between her parted legs.

As my long, warm tongue starting tickling and poking into her love hole, she screamed all of a sudden “Do me please, do me… NOW… HERE!” She was breathing very heavily. She leaned forward and touched me there, feeling how much I was throbbing for her. She unzipped me, pulled down my jeans and let ‘him’ free. With her panty tossed over to the floor, and her legs spread wide, I entered the gateway of heaven, with she lying on her back, on the kitchen top. She moaned louder and louder, enjoying and welcoming every inch of it. I gently pushed in, parting her tight tender lips. They were very moist and warm, engulfing the whole length and thickness of it. With my hands pumping her bosom, I pumped her deep down, slowly and gently, but with increasing pace. Seconds, minutes and soon she started moaning louder, with heavy breathing and trembling. The love has boiled and is now ready to serve. I served it into her, warm and fresh. As I collapsed on her chest, still standing between her legs, she rested sitting back against the kitchen cabinet, with her hands running in my hair…

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

When would you be free to have me for dinner notty boy.
I am more of a meat girl though :)
I would love to taste your specialty meat. mmm just thinking about it makes me all hot and wet.
mmmm your so good notty boy.

Notty Romeo said...

wow, thanks hun for the exhilarating comment. Did you mean, when am I having 'u' for dinner or, having dinner with u ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh notty boy you know exactly what I meant. ME!!!!!!!!

Mel said...

Hallo, bin grad durch Zufall auf dieser Seite gelandet und wollte mal liebe Grüsse da lassen.

Küsschen Mel