Monday, March 02, 2009

The Train


The weekend is over before it even began. It is time to work, and go back to work place. The weekend trip to home was sweet and nice, though short! After all, sweet things don’t last long right? It is an over night journey to workplace from my parent’s.  Long 15 some hours. My seat was towards the end of the compartment. Seems I got a seat which belongs to some other quota. It was kinda deserted towards my end. Occasionally a few short distance passengers would and sit come near my area. I was getting bored and lonely. Tried to do short talks with any who sits near me. Then played with laptop for some time. But soon I was out of things to do. 

Around 3-4 hrs went by. And then it happened. Heavens heard my prayer, they felt my pain. An angel appeared, to comfort me.  She was in mid twenties, beautiful, tall, slim,  but well built.  Just as she came in thru the doors, I started praying that her seat is close to mine. Voila, it is! She smiled at me, and I helped her to settle down. I gulped some water and got ready to talk. She was on phone for sometime, but then finally my moment came. I broke the Ice and she responded well. We started chit-chatting with introduction and soon we were busy talking about lot of things. It was even more interesting when we found out that we are in the same profession and share lot of common interests too. As we talked, I took quick breaks to secretly stare and enjoy her beautiful and sexy body. She had long straight silky smooth hair, ending just under her beautiful, firm and shapely breasts. She was wearing a tight violet velvety sleeveless top, revealing her fair and glowing arms. They have tiny little golden hair, noticeable only to observant eyes. Her green skirt was up to the knees, and had folds. 

After a while we got tired of talking. I suggested that we will see some movie together on my notebook pc.  She too was a movie buff and readily agreed. Usually when I travel home, I see at least two movies.  Our cabin was empty, with just two of us. I sat near the window, with curtain pulled back, so that we can occasionally look out thru the heavily tinted glass. It was an AC coach. She sat next to me, resting her legs on the opposite seat, close to my legs. We were watching a Hollywood flick with lot of romance and heated scenes, perfect choice for the mood! I was mostly gazing at her knees, calves and the sexy kissable feet. She had her nails done neatly and it just looked so inviting and yummy. Wish I could kiss her toes and gently suck and bite them. Or perhaps if I was on the other side and her legs were resting on my thighs. And as the train shakes it would brush against my thighs and everything in between. With lot of effort I some how managed to stop looking at them and concentrated back on the movie. But once in a while her foot would brush against mine, as the train swayed. Even though for a short time, the electrifying sensation it created lasted long and propagated all the way up from my legs.

It was around 10 pm and people started going to bed. We were yet to have dinner, but decided will finish the movie first and then have food. It was getting colder and she threw a blanket over our legs. She was leaning towards my arm, and the part of my arm which touched her breast felt like burning. It was so soft and supple. My fingers were aching to cover them. It was getting hard for me to control any more. I moved my leg towards her and placed it close to hers, touching them. She was still involved in the movie or pretended so and didn’t respond. Now our legs were brushing more as the train swung. It wasn’t cold anymore; it was getting warmer down there. Slowly I started brushing our feet, intentionally.  She still ignored impelling confidence in me. I rubbed and caressed her feet up and down with my toes and slowly she started responding with her feet, as if she was enjoying it. The movie was also helping me as it was having a very romantic, yet intense and wild scene. She cooed and sat closer to me. I could feel her warm body against my shoulder and chest. My breath was falling on her cheeks. My lips were only few centimeters away from her soft blushing cheek. The train helped and they brushed against my lips a few times. It was getting intense and soon I had to let myself go and kiss her cheek. A few seconds her, I was kissing her lips. They were cushy and delicate. I rubbed my lips on hers and soon ended up sucking and licking them. It felt like sucking the juice out of an orange. Like a Mediterranean touch-me-not fruit it juiced vigorously at the warm firm touch of my soft wet lips. Our lights were off too and the darkness and the passionate scenes in the movie made the fire in us burn wilder. 

As my lips continue to explore hers, my restless fingers jumped to her belly. They caressed her soft belly for a while and played with her navel. She started shivering as my fingers circled and flipped in and out of her belly button. Soon my fingers were climbing upwards, under her smooth top. She held my head, pushed closer towards her and slipped her warm slippery tongue deep into my mouth. It swam across my mouth like an eel fish, creating electric shocks wherever it touched. My lips tightened on her lips and suck them firmly. My tongue brushed under her tongue, passing high energy neuron signals directly to her brain. My fingers slipped under her bra and covered her C cups fully. They were nicely squeezed and crushed by my long thin fingers.  Her fingers unbuttoned my shirt and were feeling my hairy and broad chest. Gradually it unbuttoned all my buttons and went further down unzipping my jeans. Moments later they were running up and down feeling the huge bulge, over my jockey. Her fingers wrapped it and caressed up and down.  

My hand moved down… all the way to her knee… and then upwards, brushing and feeling her thighs, and finally rested in the middle. She had a soft and smooth thin panty, which was already soaked. It was very warm and wet down there. My fingers slowly ran up and down her crevice, parting the lips gently. She took my hand, and placed it inside the panty. Her trimmed hair chafed on my palm.  I plunged my middle finger between her wet slippery lips, and slowly swayed it sideways. She bit my earlobes very hard and whispered to do it more and faster. Her hand freed my wiener from the brief and was moving up and down on the thick long erect shaft. The touch of her soft fingers felt really good. She started wagging and wiggling it faster and faster. I reciprocated the pace on my fingers too. My finger was sliding in and out of her wet pussy as fast it could. Our lips were still together, sucking each other’s. Her whole body started shivering and we were sweating under the blanket. We timed so well that, minutes later we came onto each other’s hands, unloading all the passion and sexual tension. The pace gradually slowed down and came to still. I didn’t feel like taking my wet finger off her warm slit and neither was she ready to leave mine, although it was much shorter and thinner now. 

We quickly cleaned up and had food. Both of us were really hungry, thirsty and pretty tired after the intense moments. It was now time for some romance. We shared the food and even fed each other. I sucked her fingers every time she fed me. She also did the same time, at time sucking them deeply and strongly, I wished it were not my fingers and instead was something more sensitive, better, thicker and longer. After food, we had some water and started talking again. Train was nearing a major station. At that station all of the seats were filled and the ticket examiner checked them in and closed the doors. Since it is AC, the train had two doors, one for the air conditioned cabin and one to enter the coach. We got out of the cabin as the seats were pulled up and changed to berths and people started to sleep. We opened one of the coach doors and sat on the steps. It was around 12 in the night, and wind was chilly. Train was going pretty fast. We didn’t have any blanket with us and she was feeling cold. She sat closer to me and I held her in my arm. A few minutes later my lips were squashing and wrenching hers. In spite of the cold wind, our bodies were getting warmer. She spread her legs, feeling the gushing cold wind further inside, cooling down the boiling lava in her volcano. 

My fingers followed the wind, and crawled deep into her inner thighs. I pulled down her panty and took it off her legs. It was again soaked, probably she got wet faster this time remembering the previous experience. I inhaled deeply her sexy aroma and kissed her panty. Oops it slipped out of my hand and flew away into the wind. We were laughing so hard and I told her to not worry and spread her legs wider. I rolled up her skirt and the chilling wind blew against her naked thighs and wet warm lips down there. She was so turned on and whispered in my ears that she never felt anything like this and it is too good. I parted her swollen lips with my fingers exposing more of it to the wind. She closed her eyes and bit her lips, enjoying every moment of it. I sucked her ear lobes and kissed them. My fingers were running in her silky hair. Slowly I inserted my long middle finger all the way into her, followed by the pointing finger. My fingers twisted and parted sideways and up and down deep inside her. Every time I opened her lips wider, more cold wind rushed in. I was playing simultaneously with both her lips now, upper lips getting sucked and squashed and her lower lips down there getting filled and fingered. I had another huge bulge building up, but I didn’t want her to get distracted. I told her to just close her eyes and enjoy the chill of the wind and the magic of my fingers. She did so and within minutes warm thick juices were oozing down her inner thighs and my fingers. 

She was all charged up and wanted more. This time she wanted something bigger and better than my fingers. She suggested that we should checkout the toilet. I was more than happy, making sure no one is around we headed towards the toilet. It was pretty late and the whole train, except us, was in deep sleep, probably dreaming what we were doing! For us it was a dream come true and was too good to believe. The toilet was small and but enough for us. I started kissing her back, holding from behind, even before she locked the door. She locked the door and stood there facing it as I continued kissing the back side of her neck and shoulders. I parted her hair and put it to the front, exposing her back and kissed more vigorously. This time more like sucking, carving and biting too. I rolled up her top and took it off. Kissed all over her bare back and undid her bra with my teeth. My both hands cupped her breasts and started squeezing them. My bulge rubbed against her fleshy butts. She unhooked her skirt and it fell down to her feet. I knew that she was so ready and didn’t want to waste time anymore. She bent forward and pushed her butt against my pelvis, this time positioning my bulge right into her crack. I unzipped my jeans and moved it down to my feet. With underwear on, I rubbed it up and down her crack, plunging into her either holes. Even I couldn’t stand any more and she had already lost her panty at the door earlier. I freed my penis and it sprung out like fresh yummy sausage. She turned around and sucked it like she was too hungry for it. It felt so good when she massaged under my penis with her slippery tongue. Her lips were tightly wrapped on the shaft and she moved her head towards and away from me… from the bottom to the tip. Once or twice she bit me and carved the whole length with her teeth. She took the whole 7” deep into her throat and I was afraid with the train moving so fast and swaying, she would choke herself. 

After a while, she wanted it between her other lips and turned around and bent down. I always carry a condom in my purse and quickly wore it. I flipped and flapped my penis on her buttery butt cheeks and then slowly rubbed it against her wet pussy lips. Once wetting the whole length, I slowly parted her lips and pushed it into her inch by inch. Within moments it was fully inside her and I was sliding in and out while I let her suck my finger to avoid any moaning or screaming accidentally as I thrust deeper into her. Both of us were so turned on and for the third time same night, it was getting intense again. With my one hand around her mouth and a finger inside, and the other hand squeezing her breast, I was delivering slow, but long and deep thrusts.  She started moving forward and backward at the same time too. I stopped banging and instead took the bottom of the shaft in my fingers and rotated my penis inside her pussy. She moving her hips to and fro and me rotating my penis, it was a sensational experience. I think she came once or twice already. She was getting impatient and wanted me to fuck her faster and shoot into her. Neither could I wait and started pumping her like a machine. We started to sweat even with the fan on. Her hips started to shiver again and I knew she was having another orgasm. I was also on the verge and badly wanted to unload a huge load into her. Minutes of violent and vigorous action and I shot a warm load into the condom, and her juices were all over my balls. I continued doing her until every last drop of her juices oozed out and I couldn’t maintain the erection anymore. Dropped the condom in the toilet and flushed and held her tightly in my arms. Her erect nipples brushing my nipples, and her hair all over my face, that tight hug felt so good. Helped each other to dress up, a few more long passionate kisses and we rushed off to catch some sleep as we had to get to work next day.

Who is coming with me next time ;)

No comments: