Thursday, September 21, 2006

Sleepless in Seattle


What a night!

Chatting, Movies, loads of popcorn, beer, Baileys Irish Cream on the rocks… it was amazing. We had fun till wee hours of the morning. She is my friend. Cute, nice, funny, smart and naughty… wow what a combination! She flew over to my place to spend the weekend. We met in the net, and netted very well in a short time.

It is around 6 past 9 in the morning. Sun rays woke me up with a warm kiss on my eyelids. I lazily lay in the bed, staring into the woods, thru the balcony glass door. She is still sound asleep like a baby, in one of my shirts and just the underpants. She is tall, attractive and full figured. Her smooth dusky skin shined in the sunlight. She had long sexy legs. I stared at her curvy body for a while. Soon I realized a pressure developing in my shorts. First I ignored it as one of the usual early morning arousals. But as my eyes went up and down her body; something else also started moving up and down, like a vertical pendulum! Embarrassingly I cupped my crotch with my hands. It continued thickening, like an adamant baby. I couldn’t resist the urge and within a few moments I was petting my notty boy.

Gosh! What am I doing? I came back to senses and decided to get out of there before I turn into a ‘wild’ animal. As I was moving over her to get out of the bed, she sighed and groaned lightly. The sudden rise and fall of her chest, few inches away from my face burst the big bubble of passion developing deep inside me. Now I am over her, standing on my knees and arms. I noticed that she isn’t wearing anything inside the shirt and one of the top buttons is open. I envied the luck my shirt had and wished I was the shirt, wrapping around her voluptuous chest, hugging her completely, and occasionally brushing her nips. Every breath she took stretched the shirt.

I am lost! I forgot where I am, who I am, who she is and what she is! All I wanted was to be the shirt! Ya, as Bryan Adams once sang, the only thing that looks good on me is you... or perhaps looks on her is me! Notty thoughts took over my mind and I am not thinking any more. My hand moved involuntarily and slowly started unbuttoning her. Her fleshy bosoms shined in the sun like wheat buns poured with butter. I untied the very last button and slowly opened the shirt to either side of her chest. Oh my, what a scene! I got afraid that the enormous growth in my shorts may start poking her legs. Her rings of color glittered in sunshine like dark cherry on top of a chocolate scoop. I moved my lips closer to those and kissed it, just a few millimeters away. I gazed at her breasts like a hungry baby. My lips hovered over her body, moving further down. Even though it was almost impossible, I tried hard to breathe slowly, as I was afraid my warm breath would wake her up.

Now my lips are over her underpants. The tangy smell of her loins was the last nail on the coffin of my decency. Her pubes attracted my lips towards it, as if they were magnetic. As I kissed her there lightly, I could feel the hair inside. I don’t remember how many times I kissed there; it was like a long awaited reunion of someone dearly missed. Within a few minutes, my lips were on her lips in the panty. She was still fast asleep, perhaps from yesterday’s hangover! The feeling was so overwhelming that, I started to forget that she is sleeping and this is happening without her consent. Soon my tongue was on her, between her shapely thighs. My sharp tongue moved upwards in her lips, with my hand reaching over to one of her bosom and squeezing lightly. Suddenly I heard a moan and she started to move. I lifted my head, startled, but she had arched her head back with mouth wide open and eyes tightly shut. The strong entrancing scent and the first drops of wetness on her panty revealed that she had a sudden burst of passion, triggered by the unexpected arousal. As I stopped suddenly and was looking at her, waiting for reaction, she looked down at me. For a few moments we were frozen, with our eyes locked and trying to figure out what is happening. Next moment she ran her hands into my hair and pushed me back between her legs.

Now I am licking her like a puppy. Licking her deeply, occasionally my tongue plunged into her lips. Every time my tongue went between her petals, she made a loud moan. She slowly moved her hips up and down; and at times pushed it against my face. I pulled down her panty with my teeth and kissed her hairy pelvic arch. She raised her legs and slowly rolled down the panties, and threw it to the floor. Her juicy mulberry lips glistened in the sun rays. I inhaled her deeply, kissed lightly and then brushed my tongue tip around them. My wet, slippery warm tongue made her quiver. Within a few moments I was eating her like slurping oyster from its shell. I didn’t even let a single drop of her honey fall on the sheet. At times I had to trace the drops down to her crack. A few heavenly minutes… she pushed my head away, crossed her legs tightly and she exploded.

She lay there silently for a minute. Then she pushed me back to the other side of the bed. She crawled over me in a breeze and pulled away my shorts frantically. It felt like an electric shock when her soft warm lips touched my gleaming red head. She kissed up and down the length of it. Her wet tongue on scrotum burnt me with passion. She flipped her tongue on the wet crown and gulped me in. I quirked in an explosion of excitement. As her lips wrapped me tightly and went up and down, I saw the wetness building in her again. I expressed my deep gratitude my kissing her on the wet lips down there. It went on for a while, before we both started trembling and treated each other with honey and milkshake. We could taste ourselves when we kissed!

What a day!

3 comments:

Joy-Joy said...

whoa!!! chillies are hot... and this is even hotter!!!! nice..very nice... i like the way u write...

Anonymous said...

I would love for you to wake me up like that in the morning. Feeling you exploring my body and feeling your hot wet tounge all over me..that is so hot!!!
not to mention the notty thoughts that are going on in my head right now.
your an amazing writer you always leave me WET and wanting more.
cant wait for the next one!!!
hugs!!!

Notty Romeo said...

thanks ladies... very inspiring comments.. both for body n mind... lol